Loving one another
with respect and care.
Our students are encouraged and expected to demonstrate respect and care according to the Student Code of Conduct:
- Respect God and the life and example of His Son, Jesus Christ. In all you do seek to honour God in thought, word and action (Matthew 22: 34-39).
- Respect the Staff and their authority. Follow instructions. Address people politely. Do the right thing (Titus 3: 1-2).
- Respect and Care for other students. Listen to others. Be a positive contributor. Encourage others (1 Thessalonians 5:11).
- Respect the Truth. Be honest in all situations. Never make up false comments about others (1 Peter 1: 22; 2: 1; 1 John 3: 18- 20).
- Care about Learning. Learn as much as possible. Pay attention at all times. Get involved in School activities (Proverbs 23:12).
- Care for the School’s Reputation. Set a great example. Dress properly, speak well, behave appropriately (1 Timothy 4:12).
- Care about Yourself. Get to know your Creator because He knows you intimately (Psalm 139). Develop mind, body and soul, in ways that are pleasing to God (1 Corinthians 3: 16-17).