Good communication =
an informed community
It is important that parents ensure their mobile numbers, email addresses and their child's medical information is always current. (Updates can be made by parents using Edumate or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
School Based Communication
- Prior to Term 1, all families receive a detailed letter from the Principal containing important information for the year ahead as well as a copy of the School calendar outlining Term dates and other significant events. These documents are usually emailed to current families and mailed to new families and are also available on this website.
- Prior to Term 1, all families will receive a Stationery List (Years 3-12)
- Every fortnight during Term time parents are emailed a link to the School's fortnightly newsletter "RJ Review" which is on this website.
- Typically, excursion notes are emailed and electronic permission are enabled by the web-based Edumate or the RJ App.
- Various notes will be provided by the staff during the year, as required. These may be emailed or sent home with your child.
- From time to time the School may SMS you as required.
Parent Based Communication
Student absences should be SMSd to 0438 657 339 or emailed to email@example.com prior to the commencement of the School day.
Parents are encouraged to join the RJAS Parents and Friends Facebook page which is a great platform for sharing information or asking questions.
School Fee Account Based Communication
School fees are administered by the Anglican Schools Corporation Group Office. Account queries or payments should be directed to TASC (02 8567 4000) by using the individual Debtor Number for quick identification (listed on the invoice). Account payments are not accepted at the School.
Families experiencing any extenuating circumstances should promptly contact the Operations Manager, Mrs Stephanie Ghali (firstname.lastname@example.org).