Find what they're good at
and what they enjoy doing
A wide range of extra-curricular activities are available in Secondary. Participation in some of these activities is by application and/or interview.
Music Performance Groups
- Beginner Band
- Concert Band
- Intermediate Band
- Secondary Ensemble
- Secondary Guitar Ensemble
- Secondary Vocal Group (Soulstice)
- Violin Ensemble.
Group tutorials are offered in woodwind, brass, and percussion.
Private tuition is also available through our Peripatetic Tutors (piano/keyboard, guitar/acoustic/electric/bass/ukulele, drums, voice, violin/cello, flute, saxophone).
Sport is held on Tuesday afternoon for Years 7 to 10 students. In Term 1 all Year 7 complete a swimming program.
In addition to the traditional sporting activities such as soccer and netball, students have lifestyle sports options including:
- Ice Skating
- Kick Boxing & Fitness
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Rock Climbing
The usual swimming, athletics, and cross-country events are held annually with progression to zone, state and national events as applicable [links]
Various inter-school competitions are provided by the Christian Schools Sports Association including:
- Touch Football
- Mixed Volleyball
- Girls Netball
- Girls Softball
- Boys AFL
- Boys Cricket
- Boys Rugby League
Sport, Gala Days & Representative Trials
Students are encouraged to participate in various Gala Day Competitions for selected sport. These events are organised by different sporting organisations, enabling our students to compete at a higher level. During these competitions there may be opportunities for students to be considered for higher selection for CSSA, CIS, and AICES.
Annual Heritage Festival, Presentation Night, HSC Showcase, Musicals (alternate years) (in 2019 Secondary performed "High School Musical" [link], in 2021 "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat), Colour Run [link], Secondary Public Speaking Competition.
- 40 Hour Backpack Challenge
- Chapel Committee; Chapel Musicians; Chapel Singers
- CRU Day Camp (July)
- Run for Bibles
- SBS (Service, Blankets, Squares)
- Service Week (Year 10)
- Tech Crew for Chapel, Assembly and other events
- Winter Sleepout
- Music Tour (alternate years)
- North West Mission (alternate years)
- Year 7 Camp at Waterslea, Shoalhaven River [link[
- Year 8 Camp to Canberra
- Year 9 Camp at Colo River (Duke of Edinburgh Award program included as an option)
- Year 10 Urban Challenge Camp
- Year 11 Study Camp at Stanwell Tops
- Year 12 Retreat
- Bible Study
- Chess, Checkers & Board Games Club
- Coding Club
- Debating Club
- Drama Club
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme (Hikes for Bronze and Silver are available)
- Public Speaking Club
- Tech Team
- Unashamed (Christian Lunchtime Group)
- Video Production Group
- AUSACA Competition (Music)
- Da Vinci Challenge
- Maths Olympiad
- Science & Engineering Challenge
- Writing Competitions (Various)
Anglican Schools Corporation's Annual Choral Festival, Drama Festival.
Every time that I was a part of something big like a musical, the teachers looked beyond the task at hand. They ensured that we made memories, that it was fun, that we could produce something that we were proud of.